At present, kids are more technologically friendly. They can use the Internet in a variety of gadgets like smartphones, tablets, and PC, etc. The Internet has plenty of advantages and disadvantages. Given the dangers of the internet, parents may worry about their child’s screen time. Practically, parents can’t always sit next to their kids when they use gadgets. So how can parents control and limit the type of content they browse? Read this blog carefully to know the answer to this question.
The method of managing and monitoring supervised accounts
After you are done with the setting up of a supervised account, you require to handle it properly on a frequent basis and need to look at the user’s actions often. Follow the given below instruction to do that correctly.
- Firstly, go back to the ‘supervised user dashboard’ by the given below link:
- Then, choose the name of the supervised user account that you would prefer to handle.
- After that, request for information.
- Lastly, immediate under the access requests option, there will be an Activity section. Here, the supervised user’s actions get displayed. Basically, you can have a look that is what web pages they visited and at what time.
The method of utilizing a supervised account.
Note: This is only for Linux, macOS and Windows users.
- Firstly, go to your Chrome browser. And you require to log out if you are signed in with your Google account.
- Then, press on the Chrome user option. It will be placed towards the top at the corner.
- Have a look at the user related options that will be shown before you.
- After that, click on the wished supervised user account among all that is offered.
- Lastly, see that a browser window will get displayed, showing the name of the supervised account that will be placed towards the top at the corner side with the word Supervised. Note that every browsing action on it will be according to the setting that has been done by you for this supervised user.
The method of utilizing the supervised account (Chrome OS)
- Firstly, log out, if required, for going back to your Chromebook’s sign in screen.
- Choose the picture related to the new account of yours.
- Put the password.
- Press Enter.
- Lastly, note that you are now signed in as a supervised user, and every limitation that has been set to this account get applied.
Writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are Email support like Comcast, Roadrunner, Sbcglobal and Verizon email support etc.